SIMPLE JUXTAPOSE TO THE COMPLEXITIES.
if you want to be happy, be.
________________________________________________________

Saturday 22 May 2010

in the car

so im sitting in the car on the way home from work, typing out this blog post. I decided to take my laptop to work, cos study during the car trips, but now i cbb ahahaha. I studied on the way to work a bit though so thats good :D
anyways, im seriously considering swapping my blogger to a tumblr page thingo. Coooos ive heard its very intuitive. Ive currently made up a page an dthen imported my blog posts there, sooo now im just gonna use it for a while, and then if i like it, ill swap my blog from here to there, ill keep you guys posted :) i think its mainly the microblogging thing that i like.. easy to post pics and stuff just as a post. But we’ll see.
anyways.. i think thats all for nows.
not much to say really.
ooo wait. The party yesterday was awesome. Really really fun :) and the music was good so dancing was fun too :) was supposed to go to a party tonight, but i don’t think i can make it cos ive got so much crap to do study-wise.
okay now im finished.. i think :P

-peace out xD

No comments: